Clarion Balanced Funds
The principal focus of the Clarion Balanced Fund, which offers three currency classes, is to grow your investment, accepting an element of short-term risk, but avoiding the ‘boom and bust’ expected of a traditional stock market-related fund.
The target during any three- to five-year period is to deliver a net return of 3% to 4% in excess of three-month deposit rates. This is achieved by combining a broad range of underlying managers who operate in distinct fields and in different asset classes. The range of asset classes will usually include bonds, equities, property, hedge funds and commodities, and there may be a protective options overlay to manage potential downside risk.
ISIN: GG00B5LSJ999Clarion Balanced Fund Newsletter
Bloomberg code: CLBALFG GU
ISIN: GG00B7M4CQ85Clarion Balanced Fund Newsletter
Bloomberg code: CLBALFU GU
ISIN: GG00B7M4D878Clarion Balanced Fund Newsletter
Bloomberg code: CLBALFE GU
- Scheme Particulars – Clarion Balanced Fund Scheme Particulars
- Key Features – Clarion Balanced Fund Fact Sheet
- Application Form – Clarion Balanced Fund Application Form
- Standard Bank Instruction – Clarion Multiclass Funds Bank Instruction Form
- Regular Payment Bank Instruction (Optional) – Clarion Multiclass Funds Bank Instruction (Regular Payments) Form
- For the latest fund pricing.